document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, October 30, 2009

Oliver is Just Chillin'



Well, I just made it by the skin of my teeth. Getting this card finished, I mean!! Today has been a crazy day, I went twice to line up to get my H1N1 'flu shot and gave it up as a bad job and came home both times. When I went back to try again this evening, I was hoping the lines might be shorter, but no dice. After standing there for about 45 minutes, I was freezing cold and barely any closer to the building than when I started. Then somebody said you would be waiting another half hour once you got inside. That was enough for me, I came home. Then I got called out again on an errand of mercy, so I almost didn't get this finished.




Anyway, this is my second effort for the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps November Release Preview. Phew, say that three times fast!! This is Oliver, who is so cute, I want a real one. I didn't have a lot of time to think about what I was going to do, so I hope I've done him justice. I know the other Krafty Girls sure have! And don't forget that ALL of the new images will be available on Sunday, November 1st!! Woohoo!




I used Real Red for the base and the border behind the polka dot paper. The patterned paper is from my DCWV Christmas Stack, which I love. I used my Labels Four Nesties to sit Oliver on and matted him on some Wild Wasabi. I used a smaller frame from the Nesties to put the sentiment on, which by the way comes with Oliver. I used some sparkly red cardstock for the snowflakes and finished Oliver's hat off with some Diamond Dust Twinklets. They don't show up well in the photo, but they do IRL.


Anyway, make sure you check out the blogs of the rest of the Krafty Girls, they have some gorgeous cards to show. I'll be back tomorrow with another sneak peek for you.


Till then stay well and happy,

God Bless You,

Diana

6 comments:

  1. Loving these sneak peeks ! Oliver is cute cute cute ! You did a fine job Nana D ! Stay well and don't worry, there will be other H1N1 lines to get in ! ;o) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a right cutie, just love your card.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo cute, Mom! Love that combination of fun holiday papers, the snowflakes and the border punch! Oliver looks super cute and love the framed sentiment layer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana thanks for your lovely comments, chuffed that you would want to follow my blog. Thanks so much, you have made my day. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a Beautiful job with him!!
    And who knows maybe there is a reason you couldn't get the vaccine that day! Don't know what that might be, but who knows! ;)

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! This penguin is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...