document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, November 27, 2009

Preview for Kraftin' Kimmie's December Release!!


Good day all you stampers out there! I just can't believe it's been almost a week since I last posted. I don't know how my daughter used to post a new card every day. And she works!!
Anyway, I'm so excited as it's that time again! Time, that is to start showing a few sneaky peeks at some of the new Kraftin' KimmieStamps, which will be released on Sunday. It's even a bit early as this is officially Kimmie's December Release. The team of Krafty Girls will be showing previews today and tomorrow, then of course on Sunday for the release. We have some even more fabulous images for you this time, there are even a couple by a new artist this time, her name is Jean Grant. I will be posting one of her images tomorrow, I love her style.
The image I used today is called Gift Emmylou and she was created by our own fabulous Crissy Armstrong. I think this image is so adorable. She is named for Kimmie's own daughter, who of course is my sweet and wonderful granddaughter. Her name is Emileigh, but we've always nicknamed her Emmylou.
I used Orchid Opulence for the card base and K and Company's Berry Sweet for the patterned paper, which is matted onto Melon Mambo, which I also used for the strip between the two papers, which I used a flower border punch on. Emmylou is cut out with a labels Nestie, then popped up on a larger matching Nestie piece in Orchid Opulence. I coloured her with my S.U. Markers, sponged around her with Pink Pirouette, then finished with some polka dotted Melon Mambo ribbon, some mauve heart gems and some stickles on her bow. Phew, it takes me longer to write a description of how I made the card, than it does to make it!!
Anyway, be sure to pop around to the blogs of the rest of the Krafty Girls and see what they have created to show you.
I'll be back again tomorrow to show you the next card, meanwhile have a great Saturday, hope you find a little time for some stamping.
Blessings,
Diana

9 comments:

  1. I simply love the colours! That melon mambo ribbon is wonderful, and Emmylou has been coloured perfectly.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! I love the bright colours! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww she is DARLING!!! Love the colors you used on your card :)

    Thank you for the sneak peak!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute, such a lovely card. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. this card is sooo sweet Diana!! Isn't is sooo cool to stamp with a stamp made for your grand-daughter!!!! hope you have a great day with your girls :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is very sweet Diana!! So Bright and Cheery!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sucha super duper sweet card Diana! I love you pretty papers and Emmylou is coloured so beautifully...great ribbon and details!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Diana - long time, no hear! I hope life is treating you well in Canada! It's getting colder in England, but in East Sussex it's been amazingly mild! Hope it's not too cold where you are! ; )

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...