document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday Challenge #8 and Preview #2


Hi again all you stamping enthusiasts! I'm back as promised with another preview for the December Release of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Today I have a card using Jean Grant's oh so cute illustration called Daddy's Little Girl, which comes with the stamp I used, 'Beary Special Friend'. The characters in the image are called Cindy and Mindy, Mindy being the bear.


This card is also for the Kraftin' Kimmie Blog Challenge, which is hosted this week by our Crissy Armstrong and she wants us to get 'Touchy Feely' with our cards, that is to use different textures on our creations, such as embossing, flowers, fibers, anything we fancy to make it 'Touchy Feely'.


I used Bermuda Bay for the base and stitched some My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow dp onto it. I coloured the image with my S.U. Markers, matted it onto Really Rust, then put a piece of Old Olive behind it, which I had embossed with my Paisley EF. I added some cute Prima Flowers and finished up with the accessory stamp. Pretty simple, but I like it.


So why don't you check out the rest of the KraftyGirls creations previewing the new Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and also head on over to Kimmie's Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the girls have created for the challenge. Then let's see your creations.


Have a wonderful weekend, see you on Sunday for the Release. Yahoo, I can't wait!!


Blessings,

Diana

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Mom! Just love the layout and the colours! You did a fantastic job with Daddy's Little Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, she looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

    Have a great weekend,

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. woweee ...love this card so so much love the details and how you co-ordinated everything...Simpply love your card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Diana! I love the colors, papers, sketch, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, Diana! I just love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely Diana! Love how you've brought all those colours together!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...