document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Handsome Henri! 3rd. Spring Kit Sample

Welcome to day 3 of the Kraftin' Kimmie Spring Kit reveals. This is Henri, isn't he just dapper? I love him, it's great to have another masculine stamp, he can be used so many ways. It was fun to colour him to match my papers. I have to confess I don't know what they are as I scrounged them from my sweet and generous daughter while I was at her house a week or so ago. I thought they were great for a masculine card.

The base is Chocolate Chip and the squares are all matted onto Always Artichoke. Henri was of course coloured with Copics and I matted him onto Baja Breeze, then Chocolate Chip. I made the tag with my new Tags Trio (well, one of them) from Spellbinders. The sentiment is from the Tea Sentiments, which of course come with the kit, along with the Coffee Sentiments and of course, the 5 main image stamps and accessory stamps.

Don't forget, the kits are only available at Kraftin' Kimmie's Store and for a limited time. Make sure you check out the Henri creations that all the other girls have made for your viewing pleasure. See you back here tomorrow for yet another image from this amazing set.

Have a great day,
Diana

5 comments:

  1. Henri is looking very handsome indeed, Diana!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh looks at this very handsome dude on this VERY gorgeous card!!! AMAZING Diana...They just keep getting better and better!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - those papers are perfect with him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one, he looks very johnny depp! Great card.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Diana!!! LOVE the color combo here and your layout!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...