document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dexter the Kraftin' Kimmie Dragon!


Hi, I'm actually posting in the middle of the week. I had coloured up Dexter, the Kraftin' Kimmie Dragon a while ago, but hadn't got around to making him into a card. Well, I finally finished him, so here he is. I think he's cute and I like any stamps that are kind of masculine as I never have enough guy cards.
Dexter is actually from the April Release, so I am rather late in using him, but better late than never, right?

I coloured him in with my Copics and used the largest of my Labels 10 to cut him out. I sponged around him with Wheat. I used some of my Stampin' Up DP, but now I can't find where I got it from, so I don't know what the name of it is!! I matted the centre strip on some Always Artichoke and used my drippy goo border punch on it. Unfortunately not much of it is left showing. I used the accompanying Sentiment, 'You Slay Me' and punched it out with a part of one of my EK Success Punches. I added a few silk leaves and a button, then put some green gems on the ends of the image layer. I pop dotted Dexter and there you have it

I hope you all have a great day, I'm going to be working on some images for the June Release. You're gonna love 'em.

Blessings,
Diana

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that dragon and while you don't really see the drippy goo punch, that little detail would have made the card feel like 'something' was missing! The card is PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it Momma!! I haven't used my drippy goo yet....thanks for the inspiration! Love the leaves too!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...