document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Boy Card Challenge!

Well, hi and Happy Saturday to everyone!! This week, our Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps hostess with the mostest is the Vivacious Vicki. She wants us to make a birthday card for a boy. I'm always happy to have an excuse to make a masculine card as I never seem to have enough of those.

For my card, I used Surfing Miles as I think he's perfect for a boy card or even for a teenage boy. I coloured Miles with my Copics and cut him out using one of my Labels Nesties. I then sponged around the frame with Cantaloupe ink. I used some gorgeous Mango Twist DP in two different patterns. I matted them onto some Tempting Turquoise and some Apricot Appeal, which I also used for the card base. I added a cute little seahorse using Tempting Turquoise, then I tied a shell charm on some linen thread and attached it from top to bottom. I finished by stamping 'Sandy Wishes' from Kraftin' Kimmies Mermaid Sentiments.

So now you can go and make a Boy's Birthday card and show it on Kraftin' Kimmies Challenge Blog. Can't wait to see what you make. Make sure you check out Kimmie's Challenge Blog to see all the creations of the other Krafty Girls.

See you later,
Diana

2 comments:

  1. He is adorable! I think he's perfect for a Teenaged boy too! Jonathon Loved his card. I love the little seahorse and the colour combo that you chose

    Have a wonderful day

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Diana! I think your card is fab and versatile for different types of boys/guys - so fresh and fun!

    Hope your summer is still lasting in Canada - it's slowly getting like autumn in the UK - groan!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...