document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge #44. Swingin' Emmylou!


Hi ladies, I have been missing for a couple of weeks, I hope you have missed me. Well, maybe a little bit? Hubby and I have been away on a little vacation and are now beginning to catch up. I missed last week's challenge, but I found time to get in on this one. It's a sketch and I have no idea how to show it to you, but you will find it on Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge Blog. It's a great one and I will probably use it again. For this, I used one of Crissy's Cuties, Emmylou. I love her as she is named for my sweet granddaughter, Emileigh. We have always nicknamed her Emmylou. She really did used to look like that, but she is now 18 and tall and slim, so doesn't look much like the stamp any more.

For my base, I used Baja Breeze. I seem to use that colour a lot as it matches so perfectly with so many of my papers. For my patterned papers, I used Basic Grey's Olivia, first time I've used them and I love them. I used some Prima Flowers on the card and punched out 'Thank You' on some Blushing Bride cardstock. The colours I used for layering are Old Olive and Going Gray.

Now don't forget that starting next Thursday the Krafty Girls will be showing you some preview peeks of the upcoming release of stamps. The actual release will be next Sunday, so keep checking. You will find all the details on Kraftin' Kimmie's Stamps.

Have a great weekend folks,

Bless You,
Diana

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Mom! Emmylou looks amazing with that Basic Grey paper! And that rick rack goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana! I missed you so welcome back! I hope you enjoyed your trip - to Cornwall perhaps?!!

    EmmyLou is gorgeous and your granddaughter must be too!!

    I made a card with a little girl on a swing just yesterday - great minds, huh?!!

    I agree, fab sketch from Kimmie (I won last week's challenge lucky me!) and I've already got it prepared - just need to glue everything together, lol!

    Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...