document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, September 10, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie's Squirrel in Love Krafty Peek


Well, hello and good Friday morning to you all. I am going to join the other Krafty Girls today and show you a peek at one of the new stamps being released this coming Sunday, Kraftin' Kimmie's September Release Day. My card features Squirrel in Love, which is one of artist Steven Leary's creations. I just love this little guy, he was fun to colour.

I coloured the image with my Copics as usual, then cut it out using my Labels Eleven Nesties. I then mounted it onto a larger matching Nestie, using some Martha Stewart Woodland papers. I then cut out a larger yet Nestie in Chocolate Chip. I turned it sideways behind the image layer, which I pop dotted. I used some more of the M.S. Woodland papers as my background and stitched it onto a rectangle of Chocolate Chip. Everything was then glued onto a card base of Pumpkin Pie. I finished it off with the sentiment 'Go Nuts' and tied some red gingham ribbon across the centre.

Now go and check out the designs of all the other Krafty Girls, their work is awesome!! Come back tomorrow for our weekly challenge and another Sneak Peek. Then Sunday will be our awesome September Release and Blog Hop Day.

See you soon,
Blessings,
Diana

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet card Diana, I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him, Diana! Great papers and love that layering! Can't wait to see what the others made with him (her?!!)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorble card Diana! This is one of my favorite images, I love how you coloured the acorns & great DP too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana...WOW!! This is way too cute!! I LOVE what you have done with this image!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...