document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, October 11, 2010

Graduation Card for Emileigh!! Also Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps are going to Scrapfest!!

This is a card I made for my darling granddaughter's Commencement. I used the verse from 'Measure of A Life', a Stampin' Up set. I thought it was perfect for such an occasion and different from the 'Grad' cards. Unfortunately I have forgotten what DP, I used. My daughter and I buy papers and split them and I sometimes don't get the front page with the name on it. I put the image on some Very Vanilla and punched it out with my Nesties Labels Four. I punched out the next size up using Chocolate Chip. I used Wild Wasabi behind the yellow strip, and punched out a border along the bottom. I matted it all on Wild Wasabi and used Chocolate Chip for the base. Then I added 3 sizes of brown half pearls along the bottom right and top left.

Now for what we Krafty Girls and even more so, Miss Kimmie are really excited about. This coming weekend is Scrapfest in Oshawa and Kimmie and her stamps will be there, along with several of the Krafty Girls. I won't be there as I am doggy sitting little Miss Daisy for the weekend. However, I get to go up to Kimmie's tomorrow and spend the rest of the week helping her get everything ready. Maybe next time I will be there, I would love to as I've never been to Scrapfest.

If you would like to find out more details about Kraftin' Kimmie and Scrapfest, just go here and you will find out all about it.

Have a wonderful day,
Blessings,
Diana

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a lot of fun, Diana! Shame I'm in the UK!

    Really great card - I love the layout and how you've positioned those pearls!

    Our little Lulu turned one years old last Friday - she's all grown up! She's still really cute though! I'll try to remember to post some photos this week so you can have a peek and say "aaahh"!!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...