document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Noelle, from Kraftin' Kimmie's New Release!


Well, good day to all you stampers out there. I'm actually posting in the middle of the week, which doesn't happen too often. Today I'm showing 'Noelle', one of the Kraftin' Kimmie October Release Stamps. I had a lot of fun doing this card, Noelle is fun to colour and she is so cute. I also love the candy cane accessory stamp that she comes with. I used S.U. Not Quite Navy for the card base and I coloured Noelle using my Copic Markers and cut her out using my Blossom Nesties. Then I cut out a larger circle of Not Quite Navy using my Coluzzle. (Haven't used that for a while!). I put some red half pearls around the circle and used some DCWV Holiday Stack papers to pop dot the image layer onto. I used the yummy new Poppy Parade CS from S.U. for my borders, then coloured and cut out her little candy cane and placed it on the panel. I finished off with the sentiment, which also comes with Noelle.

Well, I hope to get some more stamping time in soon so that I can post another card. Wouldn't it be nice if we could stamp all day?!!

God Bless you all today,
Diana

3 comments:

  1. This is super Diana! Great new image too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yowsa, Diana! That image and those DPs - perfect together!

    Hope life is good with you! My Lulu turned a year old a week ago - can you believe it?!! Feeling soooo old....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's SO pretty, Diana! I love what you've done with her. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...