document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cute Card Thursday!

Well, hi everyone, hope you're having a great day!! I'm posting a card today because I actually got one done for Cute Card Thursday. Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is sponsoring this week's challenge, which is to use this sketch. I'm afraid I don't know how to put the actual sketch on here but you will find it at the Cute Card site.

I used Oliver the Penguin for this card, I think he's just adorable and is one of Kimmie's winter stamps from last year.

This challenge is going to be open all week, so you have lots of time to play along.

Well, I hope to be back on Saturday with another Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge.

Blessings to all,
Diana

2 comments:

  1. Hello Diana, cute card and image. You used a very nice combination of papers and colours. Greetings, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour combination and those snowflakes are fantastic, Diana!!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...