document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Birthday Willard!


Well, I don't know what's going on, but this is the third day in a row I've posted a card! That usually only happens during Sneaky Peek Days preceding a new release.

Actually, I'm having so much fun playing with the new Kraftin' Kimmie Release stamps for December that I can't seem to leave them alone. Also, tomorrow is my friend Mavis' birthday and I needed to make a card for that and Valentine Willard with his bouquet of roses seemed a perfect choice. Poor Willard looks very concerned about that bee on his nose and I don't blame him!!

I used my Large Scalloped Nesties to frame Willard and I used some chalk ink around the image while it was still in the die. I used some lovely papers that I've had for a while, but I'm no longer sure what they are. I used some of my old retired Marigold Morning cardstock, which matched the papers perfectly, using one of my border punches down the one side of the vertical strip. I used the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment from Kraftin' Kimmie's Everyday Sentiments, punched it out with one of my Double Ended Tags and attached it using some button brads. I'm kinda pleased with this one, I hope Mavis likes it.

Well, I don't think I'll be back tomorrow, but you never know!

Blessings to you all,
Diana

6 comments:

  1. Hi Diana, I just love Willard. For some reason he always looks a little unhappy and because of that I find him so cute! Love this card!! Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I LOVE Willard....he's just the cutest! Have a very Merry Christmas

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's just brilliant! Willard is my fav character from the guy selection!

    Love that border - need it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Willard looks so grumpy yet so cute!! Great coloring and design!! Great punch detail too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab colours. Love the little buttons you've added to the sentimentplaque.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diana! No, we haven't got the dogs any xmas pressies! They get so much from everybody else that we don't bother! Aren't we terrible!! They will no doubt get some "dog blobg" (as my husband calls it) which is basically all the left over from our meal mashed together, lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...