document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Krafty Peek Day 3! Raymond the Golfer. Also Challenge 58!!

Hi to all you crafty peeps out there, I hope your Saturday is shaping up to be a good one. We are getting a little snow here, but not too much as yet. The poor folks in London, Ontario have been getting pummeled for days and are getting more today.

Well, this is Day 3 of the December Krafty Peeks. It's my first card for this as things are getting pretty busy around here. Actually I was going to have December off, which some of our regular Krafty Girls are doing, but I couldn't resist using these fabulous new images. Don't worry, Kim has some fabulous Guest Krafty Girls for this upcoming release, so there will still be lots of creations to see.

This week's challenge is to use manly colours on your card, which is perfect for this image. Our hostess for this week is the amazing Beate. The randomly picked winner will receive the stamp Curtis as that's the one Beate is using on her card.

I chose to use Golfing Raymond for my card. I had to use this one as Kraftin' Kimmie named this one after her Dad, my hubby. I used Kraft cardstock for the card base and I used some Manchester papers from Stampin' Up. I love these papers as they are perfect for a manly card. I doodled around Raymond after colouring him with my Copics, then added a few buttons on the image layer. I used 'It's Your Day' for the sentiment, which comes in Kimmie's Everyday Sentiments. It's my Raymond's birthday on Release Day, the 12th., so I have a perfect card for him.

So now I hope you will go and make a manly coloured card and link it up to Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge Blog. If you use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp, you will be eligible for the draw for the stamp Beate is using.

I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day and our Krafty Blog Hop, so be sure to come back and see all the awesome new stamps, which will be available at Kraftin' Kimmie's Shop.

Have a wonderful day,

Blessings,
Diana

3 comments:

  1. A great man's card, Diana! I love that check - perfect with that golfer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana - me again!! Yes, I did that stitching by hand! My mini sewing machine broke down some months ago and I just can't justify buying a proper one just to make cards! I now manage to stitch a whole squre in about 20 mins and I do it while I'm watching something on the telly so it's not so boring, lol!!

    Lovely to hear from you!

    M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative layering of papers. Thanks for sharing your creations. It's so fun to see what you've done.

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...