document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Reduce, re-use, recycle!! Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge 63!


Good Saturday, all you stampers and bloggers! Today is the beginning of this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge. This week, our hostess is the uber talented Melanie and she would like us to put something on our cards, which is being recycled. You can use whatever you like, something from around the house, anything you like. You will see when you look at all the other Krafty Girl's blogs, what they have used. They are all so creative, I'm not so clever. I took some lace from the hem of a slip and used it on my card.

I used Gift Emmylou as my image, coloured her up and then used my Mega Ovals to cut her out and Mega Scalloped Ovals Nesties in Gable Green to frame her. This stamp is perfect for that as it's long and narrow. I used a card base of Daffodil Delight, matted some light turquoise on it and some DP onto that. I put my strip of lace across the front and then used some mauve GG Ribbon on that. I added some Prima Caboodles in the top right corner and stamped 'It's Your Day' on a piece of Daffodil Delight, which was punched out with the tiniest of the Scalloped Oval Nesties.

That's it for today, I hope you all have a great one,

Blessings,
Diana

4 comments:

  1. Hello Diana! I adore your card - he is soooo sweet! Love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana, lovely card, very cheerful!! HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana...Absolutely gorgeous!! I love how all the colours blend into together and the embellishment match perfectly!! Beautiful work! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bright an cheery card!! Love Gift Emmylou and that lace is perfect with her!!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...