document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's Finally Here!! Kraftin' Kimmie's June Release and Blog Hop!! Yay!!




Well, Happy June Release Day everyone!! All the Krafty Girls have had so much fun with all the new amazing images we've had to work with. In case you don't know, we have yet another fabulous new artist this month and her name is Cheryl Alger. She has made us some funky and very cute beachy and sea creatures. For my card I used Jilly the Jellyfish. I'm not sure if Jilly or Dolly the Dolphin is my favourite. Or maybe Stanley or Carlos. I love 'em all!!

I coloured Jilly and cut her out using one of my Labels Nesties. While still in the die, I used some chalk ink around the edges. I used some Glossy Accents on the bubbles, then I popped the layer onto some cute beachy paper, matted onto some rose pink cardstock. I used some marigold cardstock along the top, which I had run through my bubbles embossing folder. I used a small rectangle of matching patterned paper near the bottom, also matted onto some rose CS. I added 3 small fish brads on the bubbles at the top and a cute shimmery jellyfish on the strip of stripey paper. I stamped 'Birthday Fishes' on a scrap of marigold, punched it out with my modern labels punch and that's it.

Now to the good stuff!

Today Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps is releasing their new JUNE stamps!

As you’ve seen over the last few days in our Krafty Peeks, we have AMAZING new stamps for you to play with this month! We are thrilled to be introducing a NEW line of stamps from the incredible Emilie Goulet who has brought us lots of Beach Fun images! We have gorgeous Asian Inspired beauties from Annie Rodrigue! And there are adorable little Spring Girls from Cheryl Alger!

You will get to see most of the new images while you sit back and enjoy our Krafty Hop If you want to start from the beginning, just head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie Challenge Blog! As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at each and every stop because some lucky stampers will win packages of stamps from the new release!! And when you’re done hoppin’, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie shop, because ALL the new images are NOW available!

Today, Kimmie is adding another special offer for the release. This month, she is making All the new images available in a Kraftin' Kimmie's Komplete Kit. This is for those of you who just have to have them all. The great news is that this kit comes with a 20% discount. Woo Hoo!! Pretty awesome, I'd say!!

Okay, I think that's all the important stuff. Well, except for the Blog Hop. If you did not land here from the blog of our super talented Donna, you might want to visit Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge Blog and start from there. Be sure to leave a comment at every stop as some lucky gals are going to win packages of the awesome new stamps!! Your next stop from here is the wonderful Peggy Marsh, who is one of our guest designers for this release.

Happy Hopping and I will be back next week. I think I am the hostess for next week's challenge, so if I don't see you before, I will see you then.

Blessings,

Diana


31 comments:

  1. great combo of papers & embossing with this adorable image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe...almost didnt see those cute fish brads. Nice combo of everything, fits all too nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Especially love the paper and your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is the jellyfish again, LOL! It's so funny! Nice card!

    Hugs Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, that jellyfish is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The paper is perfect, the brads are perfect, this card is ... perfect!!! Awesome job!
    brigitteetleschats at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute, Mom!! The bubble embossing folder, the fish brads...just awesome! And that jellyfish charm is the perfect touch!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful coloring, wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun and perfect for summer, MommaD! Love your Jilly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely is the word that comes to my mind :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. awe your card is sooo darn cute. love the papers you used with it too. lol i just realized i made a comment on another gals blog along this hop saying this octopus is so cute and i meant jelly fish. oops1 lol
    ~heidi brawley

    ReplyDelete
  12. He just makes me smile! Fab card. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Diana, lovely card, great Design Paper so combine with this image. Love it. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card composition, and love this cute image!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That jelly fish is just too cute Dianna!!! Love the bubble embossing too:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great fun card and fantastic image...TFS!
    www..justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Soooo cute Diana!! LOVE the textured, embossed bubble paper... Xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how you colored Jilly & the dp matches so fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute. Love the fishes on the embossing and that adorable clear jellyfish.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute! Love that sea themed dp you've used! It's great. hugs, tiiti

    ReplyDelete
  21. There's Jilly again. I love her and your card!!
    ~Mellissa T

    ReplyDelete
  22. this jellyfish is so cute... and can we say "uummm..PERFECT papers!!!" ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...