document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Huge Sale and Thank You Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie's!!

Hidee Ho good stampers, it's Saturday again and we have another challenge for you.  This week's hostess is the fabulous and fun Kerry Johnson.  Kerry would like us to make a 'Thank You' card.  That's a great idea, we always need those, don't we?

I decided to combine my thank you with a Christmas or winter theme.  While I was choosing a stamp, I looked at Rudy and thought he could well be saying 'Thank You' for his milk and gingerbread cookie.  I coloured Rudy to match some lovely Bo Bunny Blitzen papers, which I thought were perfect as they have reindeer on them.  I matted the image layer onto some Wild Wasabi and then framed that layer with some Soft Suede.  I repeated the colours for the card base and the matting for the patterned paper.  I stamped 'Thanks So Much' from Kraftin' Kimmie's Everyday Sentiments onto some blue patterned paper from the same pad and I punched out a couple of photo corner pieces using the same blue paper and some more Soft Suede.  I added some matching GG ribbon and that's it.  A simple card, but sometimes I like a simple card.

So now we would like you to make a 'Thank You' card using one of your Kraftin' Kimmie stamps and you will be entered to win one of the Snips and Snails stamps, which is what Kerry has used on her lovely card.  Have fun.

I just would like to remind you that Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is having a Black Friday sale until Monday with fabulous savings.  This is the biggest sale ever and you can save up to 75%.  All of the stamps are on sale except the new release for November.  Happy shopping,

Have a great weekend,

Diana














4 comments:

  1. What a cute image and an absolutely fabulous card Diana!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is so much fun Diana - I love him!! Gorgeous colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card and I love the way you colored the reindeer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, I love your card!! The Blitzen paper is absolutely perfect for Rudy...who you coloured beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...