document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge 103!! Pin It Down!

Hi once again everyone!! Can you believe it's Saturday already and time for another Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge. This week our hostess is the very talented Michele Boyer. Michele wants us to 'Pin It Down'. That is to use a pin of some kind somewhere on your card. I have to say, this was a new one for me! I've seen lots of cards with pins on, but I don't think I've ever used one. Fortunately I remembered that I had the S.U. Pretties Kit and there were some stick pins in there, along with some lovely beads and spacers.

For my card, I used the lovely Andrea Acorn. I must confess I had not coloured her up before, so I thought I'd give her a whirl. After colouring her with my Copics, I cut out the image and pop dotted her onto a Nesties Circle die cut, using the brown paper that comes with the other patterned paper I have used. I then made a scalloped frame using some retired Blush Blossom and popped the whole thing onto a square of the Basic Grey Hopscotch paper. I matted that onto a border of Blush Blossom, then onto a card base of Blue Bayou, also retired, but it matched perfectly with the blue in the patterned paper. I made a brown satin bow and put the pin through it and glued it to the lower right. I also added some matching half pearls to the corners of the card. That's it.

So now your challenge is to use a pin of some description somewhere on your creation. Be sure to link up your picture to Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge Blog for a chance to be randomly picked to win the stamp Michele used, which is the Sending Winter Hugs Snowman.

Have fun stamping,

Blessings,
Diana

4 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the brown colors and that ribbon is gorgeous! Looking forward to working with you next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I adore this card Diana! The papers are fabulous and that brown bow is yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Diana! I just love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Diana. Love this!!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...