document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Yay, it's November Release Day!! And a Krafty Blog Hop too!!

Over the last few days in our Krafty Peeks, we have shared lots of FUN new stamps for you to get inky with! We’ve got something for everyone!! There is a fun new SET by Cheryl Alger for the DUDES in your life!! It’s called SNIPS AND SNAILS! We also have TWO fantastic sets of FURRY FRIENDS from Emilie Goulet called CANINE CAPERS 1 and 2!!! And of course we have an amazing new set of six GOTHIC GIRLS from Annie Rodrigue! PLUS we are also releasing the BEST FRIENDS stamp that was our special commemorative stamp from Krafty Day last month!!

You will get to see most of the new images today as you sit back and enjoy our NOVEMBER Krafty Hop! If you want to start from the beginning, just head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie Challenge Blog! As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at each and every stop because some lucky stampers will win packages of these incredible stamps from the new release!! And when you’re done hoppin’, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie shop, because ALL the new images are NOW available!

And of course, as always, we have our Gimme Kimmies Kits available for those of you who ‘need it all’!! The stamps are grouped together by artist and are available at a discount, but only for a limited time!!

Well, here we are again. It's time for the awesome Kraftin' Kimmie Release, November's, that is. Kraftin' Kimmie is thrilled to bring you the newest stamps, which are so very cool!!

So, we have the set of stamps from our super talented Annie, as you will have seen from the preview cards and some you will peruse today. My favourites are Willow, the one I posted yesterday and Best Friends, which I will show again below.

We also have two fabulous sets of pooches for all you dog lovers. I have used one on my card above, which is from Canine Capers 1. A couple of days ago I posted the pink poodle from Canine Capers 2 and you will have seen most of the others along the way. All of these are Emilie's creations

Besides all those, we have a set of very cute boy stamps called Snips and Snails. I am so glad to add these to my collection as I never have enough boy stamps! These were created by our very talented Cheryl.

Back to my card. Don't you just love this image. The expression on the pups' face is just precious!! I knew I had some doggy papers somewhere and it took me a while to find them and I am happy with them. I did some border punching and I added some buttons, twine, a bone embellie and a newspaper one too. I'm not often really happy with my cards, but I do like this one.
Today we are also releasing Forever Friends, another image from Annie Rodrigue. I did post it a few days ago, but we thought you might like to check our cards again. This one was actually released to all the ladies who came to Kraftin' Kimmie's Krafty Day a few weeks ago and was a commemorative stamp created just for the occasion. It's now available in Kraftin' Kimmie's Shop. I just love this stamp and I already gave the card to a special friend.

Well, if you have landed here from the blog of our amazing artist Annie (way to go, make me follow her, thanks Kimmie!!), you are in the right spot and from here you should go to the blog of our fabulous Texan gal, Jeanne. Happy Hopping,

Diana

30 comments:

  1. I immediately went aaaawwwwwe when I saw your ADORABLE card, Diana! Perfect papers and embellishments and I just adore that precious pair of fur babies!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect papers with those cutie dogs - you know I'm gonna love this one the most, Diana!! That could easily be a puppy labrador!

    Gorgeous second one too - love the eyes and the layout!

    Hope life is treating you well honey! November has been surprisingly good in England (14 degs yesterday!) but I suspect the weather is going to downhill soon! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, is this a mini newspaper?!!! Your card is soooo adorable! TFS
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this dog with its catty-bear. Great coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute animal combo! Your colouring and paper choice is perfect for this image.

    The girls are a favourite of mine - so glade to see it in the release. Great cards! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet, Diana - that patterned paper is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! What a super cute puppy, great colouring on both cards....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them both. I swear I need all of these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards but the first one is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crazy cute image...loved the papers you used for the pup..tfs
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are great. Love the puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute puppy. Great papers you've chosen for them. Love the bright ones with the girls too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cards! Love the way you colored the images and the bright colors. I am gonna hop along now on the blog hop. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  14. great cards, the top image is so adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  15. The top image is so adorable and I love the papers on that card! The second card is sun and girly! Awesome work Diana!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this image! You have chosen great paper and embellies for it:):)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable - I love the colors on the card and how you double mounted everything. Thanks for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, your card is amazing, love all the beautiful Details. The new images are all amazing.

    Hugs
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  19. What perfect brads for the dog card. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great job on this card! I adore your paper choices and the colors are just fantastic. Wonderful, thanks for sharing. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  21. great hop... lovin all the new stamps

    tfs - leokc34 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great job on the card! Love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Too cute with the puppies, Love how your gave the friends eyes color too!!
    Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my word those poochies are too cute! Love your cards Diana! Hugs, Krista

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...