document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Best Fur-iends!

Hi everyone and welcome to our second day of previews for the Kraftin' Kimmie December Release.  Today we are showing you a  new Lulu, Libby, Lexi and Lucas set.  They are three super adorable images and we girls all love to 'play' with them.



I have used the image of Lulu and Libby bathing the dog.  So cute.  I used Tangerine Tango for my card base and for the scalloped frame around the image, also on the sentiment.  I coloured the image with my trusty Copics, then I put some Crystal Effects on all the bubbles.  The patterned paper is 'Bloom and Grow' by Zoe Pearn.  I've had it years but I still love it.  I matted it onto some retired S.U. Cool Caribbean and also used a little scrap for the sentiment.  It comes with the set, along with 4 other sentiments.  The other images are Lucas with his puppy and Lexi sitting with her cat.

11 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the papers and colors. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have these papers. I love the orange bathtub. This image is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card...love the colours and the great flower accents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! what fun, happy colors! your card is pure cuteness! thanks for sharing!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow its amazing, what a beautiful card and such a cute image big huggies June xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, the image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card..Love the image, paper, everything..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana this is lovely, the papers are flowers are gorgeous no matter hold old they are and I absolutely love that orange tub! Sorry I don't get around to commenting often, that daughter of yours works us to the bone! Haha! Hugs, Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...