document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie Scarecrow, Retired, Boo Hoo!!

Yes, this cute li'l scarecrow is now retired and it is a Steven Leary stamp from a couple of years ago.  I just love it and I have used it to make a birthday card for one of my adorable great-nephews in England.  A simple card, but I like it and I hope he will.  Kimmie still has an adorable scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz release, I love him too and it's a great time to be using these little guys.

I hope to be back in action very soon after having my cousin here from England for the past month.  It was fun but I am ready to get back to doing some of my favourite things, cardmaking being high on my list.

Happy Stamping,
Diana

1 comment:

  1. fall is my favorite time of year! Love this scarecrow and your fun Fall birthday design :) Happy thanksgiving to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...