document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Happy Wonderful Wednesday from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!


So it's Wonderful Wednesday!  As always it's anything goes!  It's a good thing it is, as I was making a card and then realized it's out of stock at the moment.  Good thing I have another one made up and ready to go.  

For this little card, I used one of the little kitties from It's a Purr-fect Day.  The set also comes with the speech bubble.  I used the sentiment from You're a Purr-incess set, but there are several cute sentiments to choose from in the Purr-fect Day set.  I used Buckaroo Blue for my card base and also to frame the image layer.  Behind the image, I used a Scallop Edge die in Blush Blossom and I matted the other pieces with Blush Blossom too.  I used some pale pink and blue Prima Flowers with pearls in the centres and added some matching blue ribbon along the bottom.

I hope you will join us for the Wonderful Wednesday Challenge using whatever Kraftin' Kimmie stamp you wish.  Can't wait to see your creation.

Happy Stampin'
NanaDiana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...