document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Wonderful Wednesday!! Sympathy.


Happy Wednesday everyone.  This week I'm posting a card I have made to send to my dear sister-in-law, who just lost her Dad.  She is a card maker herself, so I hope she likes this one.  I used Sincere Sympathy, which has several great sentiments besides this one.

I always like the idea of butterflies for a sympathy card because they seem to be so carefree and that's how I see it for someone who leaves this world.  I used Rich Razzleberry for the card base and also for the butterfly border and the frame behind the sentiment.  The patterned paper is Butterfly Glade from Wild Rose Studio.  I punched out a couple of Handsome Hunter butterflies with my Martha Stewart punch and I added some purple gems.

Now how about you making a card or some creation for Wonderful Wednesday.  As always WW is 'Anything Goes', so you can use any theme your little heart desires.  Be sure to head over to Kraftin' Kimmie's Shop and see what is going on there.  She always has some cool stuff going on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...